2013. január 28., hétfő

Go or stay? - Zsolt László about the National Theatre

8 th January 2013

Zsolt László answered the question to Presszó Nol. 


Does he stay in the National Theatre after Robert Alföldi leaves? What does he consider the greatest cultural loss in 2012? Does the teenage stuttering return? Presszó Nol discusses with Zsolt László in the Cafe Mozsár.

’ I had a few sleepless nights because of the shift. 90 percent I go. I met with Attila Vidnyánszky in 2002 and I have to say I became the member of National Theatre due to him. At that time György Schwajda called to play in the Tempest (Shakespeare) but I refused to go. Later Attila Vidnyánszky called me to play in Bánk Bán, one hand because of him, one hand because of the role I said yes. That is the way I got there. When Tamás Jordán’s tender expired Attila Vidnyánszky and István Márta applied for. If they had won then it would be less painful that he gives his name to the desctruction of a community. A question arises in me: whether how can somebody assist in this? Resume the video.