2013. január 8., kedd

Margareth Törőcsik: I am 80 years old and I was desecrated

19th of December 2012


Margareth Törőcsik felt sore about that false news appeared about who she voted for. As she said, she voted for Robert Alföldi.

Margareth Törőcsik voted for both Attila Vidnyánszky and Robert Alföldi – this kind of false new spread. ‘This is a lie’ – said the Actor of Nation, when magazine Bors asked her. She was one of the member in technical Commitee.

She was so upset that her husband talked instead of her in the phone. Julius Maár said: ‘My wife was indisposed by the news but it does not change the facts: she acknowledve Attila Vidnyánszky’s merit, his ability in directing but I emphasize: I voted for Robert Alföldi!’

Törőcsik Mari

Margareth Törőcsik added: ‘ I would like to strongly tell that earlier I worked with Mr Attila. His competition was fine, but specifically it is not about who I love. I voted for Robert Alföldi on behalf on company, as a representative. I am 80 years old, and desecrated.’ – said the Actor of Nation, who is actually 77 years old.

As she said she was forced to sign a confidentiality agreement regarding the voting.


Foto: Stiller Ákos
Source